Alright, the world keeps changing and so do the rules and guidelines we need to follow to keep our staff and guests safer.
- We are still open for indoor and outdoor dining; takeout and delivery are still on hiatus at this point.
- As of today, masks are REQUIRED for indoor dining. We won’t be providing masks for guests; if you don’t have one, we’ll happily seat you outside.
- We are limiting group size to 8 people to reduce crowding and maintain some distancing in our dining areas.
- We are not currently requiring proof of vaccination for indoor dining, but we probably will soon. And, to be clear, if you aren’t vaccinated, we strongly encourage you to opt for an outdoor table (and to make an appointment to get your shots).
- Our dining room has high ceilings and HEPA filtration, so we’re doing what we can to make it safer inside.
Thanks for your continued support; we hope to see you soon!