We will be CLOSED for maintenance this coming Wednesday and Thursday, October 13-14. We’re getting a new cooler installed and taking care of some other projects that can’t happen while we’re open for business. We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to seeing everyone this weekend!
Jam on Hawthorne Specials
We’ve updated our menu with some old favorites and great new fall specials – keep an eye on our Instagram @jamonhawthorne for details!
Just a reminder that proof of vaccination is REQUIRED for guests in our indoor dining room. Unvaccinated guests are welcome to sit in our outdoor dining plaza. Masks are also required for guests inside when not seated at their table. Also, as the weather gets cooler and the chance of rain increases, please remember to wear something warm while you wait for a table, or if you plan on dining outdoors.
As of today, August 20, proof of vaccination is REQUIRED for guests in our indoor dining room. Unvaccinated guests are welcome to sit in our outdoor dining plaza. Masks are also required for guests inside when not seated at their table.
Also, we’ve got an awesome special lined up for this weekend – cheesy polenta bowl with spinach, mushroom, and pork belly OR tempeh, topped with a sunnyside up egg, habanero cream sauce, pickled carrot & jalapeno, cilantro. Come see us!
Alright, the world keeps changing and so do the rules and guidelines we need to follow to keep our staff and guests safer.
- We are still open for indoor and outdoor dining; takeout and delivery are still on hiatus at this point.
- As of today, masks are REQUIRED for indoor dining. We won’t be providing masks for guests; if you don’t have one, we’ll happily seat you outside.
- We are limiting group size to 8 people to reduce crowding and maintain some distancing in our dining areas.
- We are not currently requiring proof of vaccination for indoor dining, but we probably will soon. And, to be clear, if you aren’t vaccinated, we strongly encourage you to opt for an outdoor table (and to make an appointment to get your shots).
- Our dining room has high ceilings and HEPA filtration, so we’re doing what we can to make it safer inside.
Thanks for your continued support; we hope to see you soon!