Pork Chorizo Hash – Roasted potatoes, kale & chorizo-spiced pork with two poached eggs, smoked garlic Hollandaise & queso fresco, served w/ toast
Portland’s Best Breakfast, 7 Days a Week!
Jam is closed for the duration of the shutdown. Keep an eye out here for news as to when we may be able to reopen.
Our house specialties include corned beef hash, lemon ricotta pancakes, and Grand Marnier French Toast, along with an endless variety of made-to-order scrambles and hashbrown plates. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free diets are all well-accommodated here at Jam. See our full menu.
Department of Awesome
- We were voted Portland's Best Brunch two years running in the 2018 and 2019 Willamette Week Best of Portland Reader's Poll!
- Everyone is welcome here; we are a safe space.
- We participate in the Travel Portland Foundation's Charity Cocktail Program. For every special cocktail we sell we donate $1 to the foundation's charity partner (currently Transition Projects).
- Our delicious housemade jam is available in jars to take home! All proceeds from the sale of our jam go to our monthly charity partner.
- Our sister restaurant is a short distance away; come see us at the Cricket Cafe on SE Belmont Street.
Voted Portland's Best Brunch Two Years Running!
Get the Specials!
Open Daily — 8am - 1:30pm
Gordon Feighner and Katie Prevost, Jam on Hawthorne owners
A Few Things to Know:
- Parking is on the street but is usually pretty easy to find.
- Bicycle parking is plentiful, and we are easily accessible by TriMet Line 14.
- We can easily seat parties up to six, but always find a way to squeeze in large parties.
- We do not take reservations.
- Trained service animals are welcome with their owners; we ask that you leave your pets and ESAs at home.
- For information about to-go orders, please click here.