The snow and ice have gotten the best of us and we are going to be closed on Saturday and Sunday. So sorry to disappoint everyone with V-Day plans, but never fear! We’re moving all of our specials and other Valentine’s fun stuff to next weekend, Feb 20-21.
OPEN FOR OUTDOOR DINING & TAKEOUT!
Jam is open daily for takeout from 8am - 1pm. Outdoor dining is available on Saturdays and Sundays, weather permitting.
Since Valentine's Weekend got canceled due to weather, we've just pushed everything back a week! We'll be offering special pastries and cocktails, along with chocolates, flowers, and other goodies to treat your special someone on Feb 20-21. See our takeout menu and place your order here.
Want to give the gift of Jam to your friends and family? Buy a gift card here!
Info for Takeout:
Info for Outdoor Dining:
We are excited to be back! Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this new way of doing business.
DEPARTMENT OF AWESOME
- We have been voted Portland's Best Brunch three years running in the 2018, 2019 & 2020 Willamette Week Best of Portland Reader's Poll!
- Everyone is welcome here; we are a safe space.
- Parking is on the street and limited; we have plenty of bicycle parking and are located right on TriMet line 14-Hawthorne
- Our delicious housemade jam is available in jars to take home!
- Our sister restaurant is Cricket Cafe on SE Belmont Street. We serve up breakfast that's just as awesome over there!
News & Updates
Get our news and updates!
Hi Everybody! Hope to see you soon!
Currently open daily for online preorder pick-ups, 8am-1pm. Outdoor dining available Saturday and Sunday, weather permitting.
Gordon Feighner and Katie Prevost, Jam on Hawthorne owners