Choice of pork chorizo or vegan tempeh chorizo over two corn cakes, sauteed corn & leeks, Oaxaca cheese sauce, and smoked hatch chili salsa, served with hashbrowns.
We’ve Missed You!
Our new outdoor dining plaza is open! Seating is limited and reservations are REQUIRED. Click the button above to reserve your table! This week we are open for outdoor dining and online order pickups Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday 8 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Jam's indoor dining room is currently closed. Right now all seating will be in our outdoor plaza on SE 23rd Avenue and along Hawthorne Boulevard.
We can't wait to see you! Here are some things you need to know:
- Face coverings are required at arrival and at all times when not seated at your table.
- Reservations are for 1hr 15mins. Please respect that with limited seating available this time limit will be enforced.
- Ordering is online - each table has a QR code with a link to our dine-in menu and online ordering. Please use this system to order to minimize face to face contact with our staff. You will not have a server; everyone on staff is working as a team.
- We are using disposable plates and cups for the time-being. There is a bussing station outside and we ask that you bus your own table when you are finished.
- Please do not enter the building. If you need to access the restroom please check in with the hosts, we will direct you one at a time.
We are excited to be back! Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this new way of doing business.
Department of Awesome
- We have been voted Portland's Best Brunch three years running in the 2018, 2019 & 2020 Willamette Week Best of Portland Reader's Poll!
- Everyone is welcome here; we are a safe space.
- Parking is on the street and limited; we have plenty of bicycle parking and are located right on TriMet line 14-Hawthorne
- Our delicious housemade jam is available in jars to take home!
- Our sister restaurant is temporarily closed, but you should come see us at the Cricket Cafe on SE Belmont Street soon!
We are back!
Make a reservation for outdoor dining! Or order online for a no-hassle pickup.
Get the Specials!
Hi Everybody! Hope to see you soon!
Currently open for outdoor dining and online preorder pick-ups Friday - Sunday, 8am to 1pm.
Gordon Feighner and Katie Prevost, Jam on Hawthorne owners