Summer’s Here Scramble – Three eggs scrambled with pancetta, heirloom cherry tomatoes, buratta & crispy basil, served with hashbrowns and toast.
OPEN FOR OUTDOOR DINING & TAKEOUT!
Jam is open daily for takeout and outdoor dining from 8am - 1pm (outdoor dining may close earlier on weekdays). We are working on getting our indoor dining room ready to reopen in the coming weeks.
Jam is hiring! More details on how to apply here.
Want to give the gift of Jam to your friends and family? Buy a gift card here!
Info for Takeout:
Info for Outdoor Dining:
We are excited to be back! Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this new way of doing business.
DEPARTMENT OF AWESOME
- We have been voted Portland's Best Brunch three years running in the 2018, 2019 & 2020 Willamette Week Best of Portland Reader's Poll!
- Everyone is welcome here; we are a safe space.
- Parking is on the street and limited; we have plenty of bicycle parking and are located right on TriMet line 14-Hawthorne
- Our delicious housemade jam is available in jars to take home!
- Our sister restaurant is Cricket Cafe on SE Belmont Street. We serve up breakfast that's just as awesome over there!
News & Updates
Get our news and updates!
Hi Everybody! Hope to see you soon!
Currently open daily for online preorder pick-ups, 8am-1pm. Outdoor dining available Saturday and Sunday, weather permitting.
Gordon Feighner and Katie Prevost, Jam on Hawthorne owners