While Multnomah County guidelines have changed, we remain open for outdoor dining and takeout every day. We do not plan to open our indoor dining room until there is confirmation from the state that we will not be subject to any more shutdowns. Until then, come join us in our expanded outdoor dining plaza! Reservations are strongly encouraged during the week and are required on weekends. We hope to see you soon!
OPEN FOR OUTDOOR DINING & TAKEOUT!
Jam is open daily for takeout from 8am - 1pm. Outdoor dining is available on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, weather permitting.
Jam is hiring! More details on how to apply here.
Want to give the gift of Jam to your friends and family? Buy a gift card here!
Info for Takeout:
Info for Outdoor Dining:
We are excited to be back! Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this new way of doing business.
DEPARTMENT OF AWESOME
- We have been voted Portland's Best Brunch three years running in the 2018, 2019 & 2020 Willamette Week Best of Portland Reader's Poll!
- Everyone is welcome here; we are a safe space.
- Parking is on the street and limited; we have plenty of bicycle parking and are located right on TriMet line 14-Hawthorne
- Our delicious housemade jam is available in jars to take home!
- Our sister restaurant is Cricket Cafe on SE Belmont Street. We serve up breakfast that's just as awesome over there!
News & Updates
Get our news and updates!
Hi Everybody! Hope to see you soon!
Currently open daily for online preorder pick-ups, 8am-1pm. Outdoor dining available Saturday and Sunday, weather permitting.
Gordon Feighner and Katie Prevost, Jam on Hawthorne owners